The bottle-0.11-rc1 development branch is stable for some time now, widely used and excessively tested. There is no reason to not release it. So, here it is:
- Native support for Python 2.x and 3.x syntax. No need to run 2to3 anymore.
- Python 3.3 added to the list of officially supported versions (2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3)
- Support for partial downloads (Range header) in static_file().
- The new ResourceManager interface helps locating files bundled with an application.
- Added a server adapter for waitress.
- New Bottle.merge() method to install all routes from one application into another.
- New Request.app property to get the application object that handles a request.
- Added FormsDict.decode() to get an all-unicode version (for WTForms).
With this new release, bottle-0.10 becomes 'old stable' and support for bottle-0.9 runs out. If you are still using bottle-0.9 (or lower), you should consider upgrading. Bug-fixes are only provided for 'stable' and 'old stable'.
Bottle maintains backwards compatibility to 'old stable' as usual. If you fixed all deprecation warnings in your bottle-0.10 application, it should run just fine after the upgrade.